[xml] ECCN for libxml2 library

Hi,
I am using libxml2 library version 2.9.0.1 for xml parsing in our component and redistributing lixml2 binary along with our product. Now the legal team of our company asked me the following question
1. Is ECCN (Export control classification number) applicable to libxml2?
2. If yes, what is the ECCN for libxml2?
3. Also whats the classification source for libxml2?

I tried searching in the archives and other forums, but couldn't get any pointers. Hope anyone can help me here.

Regards
Zunil