Re: [xml] Regarding Adding namespace prefix to the Root Element

On 2/5/2013 11:12, Eric S. Eberhard wrote:
I don't know what you mean by "wrong."  It works.

There's at least one caveat of constructing "fake" namespaces information in an XML document; if that xmlDocPtr is passed through an XSL transform before serialization, the XSL won't work as there aren't any namespaces assigned to any elements (as far as libxml is currently concerned).  It might not matter with current usage, but it's something I wanted to mention for future internet archaeologists.

Jason