Re: [xml] xmlOutputBufferGetSize and xmlOutputBufferGetContent

I think this will fix the issue.

Let me know what is the correct way to access the output content with older libxml2:

memcpy(buffer, (char *)xmlBufferContent(output_buf->conv), output_buf->conv->use);

or

memcpy(buffer, (char *)output_buf->conv->content, output_buf->conv->use);

Thanks you

Breno