Re: [xml] xmlOutputBufferGetSize and xmlOutputBufferGetContent

On 06Jun13 09:10, Breno Silva wrote:
}Hello guys thank you for your attention. Let me share with you the code:
}https://github.com/SpiderLabs/ModSecurity/blob/remotes/trunk/apache2/msc_crypt.c
}
}Daniel, i think that would be the problem... there is something i'm missing
}or doing wrong between the time i change the tree and start accessing the
}output buffer.

Based on Daniel's comment, I'd say you need to add a call to
xmlOutputBufferFlush(output_buf) at line 1075, after you've written to it
and before you try to use it.

Callum Gibson @ home