[xml] Dramatic performance gains with Libxml

Hello all:

I am glad to report that after I replaced my previous XPath code with libxml2, my application is running faster. In fact, the qualifier
"Dramatic performance gains" is an understatement. This result is from one of my many test cases:

Processing with with Xerces + XQilla: 12 minutes
Processing time with libxml:           3 seconds

Additionally, coding under libxml is much easier and straightforward.

Congratulations and thanks to all involved!

Sincerely,

-Ramon