Re: [xml] xmlHashAddEntry/xmlHashScan behaviour

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 08:45:35AM +0300, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
Hi,

Got a question on libxml2 hash implementation.
Let's say I want to have index access to hash data, so I call

xmlHashAddEntry for item1
xmlHashAddEntry for item2
xmlHashAddEntry for item3

Is it wrong assumption to expect xmlHashScan calling back exactly in
same order as I added these entries?

  It is a wrong assumption. You can't expect any specific
order back from xmlHashScan() callbacks.

Daniel