From: xml-bounces gnome org [mailto:xml-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Shultz Tal
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 12:45 PM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] RedHat 6

Hi,

We moved our product to Linux RH6 instead of RH5,

And need to know which libxml2 version supports RH6 (we run in 32 bit mode)

Thanks,

Tal

“This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Technology or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: security comverse com Thank You.”

  ­­