Re: [xml] Link warnings .... that may be causing my COM component to not load

john murphy uk bnpparibas com schrieb am 25.11.2011 um 10:28 (+0000):

I was wondering if I could bouce an idea off you. I have an old
legacy system with a COM component that we are trying to do some
work on (pay back some technical debt). The component uses xerces
already but seeing as libxml2 is much more robust I decided to use
it in the newer sections of the component.

Stumbling upon this old mail, it struck me that you're doing COM
programming but then considering libxml2 (and before xerces) but
not MSXML, which itself is already COM and available on Windows,
so it should be a better fit, should it not? Just wondering â

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms763742.aspx

Michael