Re: [xml] cleanup on randomization - inconsistent in master

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 06:55:25PM +0300, Roumen Petrov wrote:
[...]
The libxml regression tests pass on x86_64, linux , glibc :

  That's my platform, yeah "make check" should look fine !

Ran 2269 tests, 15 errors, 0 leaks
Total 2269 tests, 15 errors, 0 leaks
See runxmlconf.log for detailed output
15 errors were expected

  Looks normal !

On same platform libxlst tests (source from master) with libxml2
(current master) report following:
## Running REC tests
test-7.1.1-3 result
2c2 < <out>SUCCESS</out> --- > <out
xmlns:doc="http://example.org/doc";>SUCCESS</out>
## Running REC tests without dictionaries
test-7.1.1-3 result
2c2 < <out>SUCCESS</out> --- > <out
xmlns:doc="http://example.org/doc";>SUCCESS</out>

Is above regression is libxml2 or libxslt test results are not updated ?

  It had been that way for ages, so I would not call this a regression
at this point :-)

Daniel