Re: [xml] cleanup on randomization - inconsistent in master

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:28:05AM +0300, Roumen Petrov wrote:
Oops,
[SNIP]
So only check for rand_r is missing in configure script.
   Right I forgot to push that chunk because I have another change
there to bump to 2.8.0 ... oops, I'm fixing that :-)

    thanks !
Thanks

The libxml regression tests pass on x86_64, linux , glibc :
Ran 2269 tests, 15 errors, 0 leaks
Total 2269 tests, 15 errors, 0 leaks
See runxmlconf.log for detailed output
15 errors were expected

On same platform libxlst tests (source from master) with libxml2 (current master) report following:
## Running REC tests
test-7.1.1-3 result
## Running REC tests without dictionaries
test-7.1.1-3 result

Is above regression is libxml2 or libxslt test results are not updated ?

Daniel

Roumen