Re: [xml] Release candidate 1 of libxml2 2.8.0

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Earnie Boyd wrote:

I'll try to enable python to see where I get with it.

I was able to confirm all python27 tests except for thread2.py but
that is because of --without-threads.  I had to play games though.

I needed to add /builddir/.libs to PATH so that the DLLs could be found on PATH.
Since I build in a build directory and not the source directory I
needed to copy the following to execute the python tests.

cp -a /src/libxml2-2.8.0/test/* /builddir/test/
cp -a /src/libxml2-2.8.0/python/tests/* /builddir/python/tests/

I will try to figure out how to enable threads properly but this isn't
a show stopper for me.

--
Earnie