Re: [xml] is libxml2 library thread safe

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:11:58AM +0100, Martin B. wrote:
On 22.01.2012 23:15, ajay bhadauria wrote:
Is libxml2 library is thread safe ? Can we use the same
xmlSchemaValidCtxtPtr across the threads for schema validation ?

libxml2 is thread-safe after the library has been initialized with

  for concurrent operations on different trees yes

I would assume that xmlSchemaValidCtxtPtr is also thread-safe in
general. (As long as you do not use it on the same object.)

  I think you need to create one validity context per thread.
Then the validations can run concurrently.

Daniel Veillard      | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit
daniel veillard com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine | virtualization library