Re: [xml] Remove whitespaces from text nodes

spam spam spam spam free fr schrieb am 16.02.2012 um 08:57 (+0100):
Yes you are right.
But I am not sure my function will do a good job.
I know 2 whitespaces : " ", "\t", ... But I am not sure that I know
all of them.
My function will probably forgot to strip some whitespaces...
This is the reason why I would like to use an already defined
function.

Is there a function which do this job?

Implement one of your own taking inspiration from your Google results
for "is_whitespace":

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.char.iswhitespace.aspx
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/Character.html#isWhitespace%28char%29

--