----- Mail original -----
De: "Liam R E Quin" <liam holoweb net>
Ã: "spam spam spam spam" <spam spam spam spam free fr>
Cc: xml gnome org
EnvoyÃ: Jeudi 16 FÃvrier 2012 08:40:31
Objet: Re: [xml] Remove whitespaces from text nodes

On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 08:28 +0100, spam spam spam spam free fr wrote:
[...].
Anyway, there seems to have no other solution with libxml2 only.

The spaces are part of the text of the document, so it's not likely that
a conformant XML parser will strip them for you.

You could of course remove the spaces in C after parsing, just as if you
decided to remove every occurrence of an upper-case "B" from the input.

That's just standard C string processing.