[xml] =?utf-8?q?Is_there_any_way_to_get_a_compressed_buffer_in_me?= =?utf-8?q?mory=3F?=

Hello, I'm using libxml2 with zlib support. I'm trying to get a compressed XML buffer in memory. I've already tried xmlSaveFormatFileTo(), xmlSaveToBuffer() and different xmlDocDump...() functions. They all make buffer not compressed. When I use xmlSaveFormatFile() to save the exact same compressed xmlDoc to a file (not to a buffer) and it saves it compressed. Is there any way at all to have a compressed buffer in memory using standard API functions?