[xml] [XPATH] Nested function calls issue?

Hey guys,

How are you doing? Well, i've been having an issue with Xpath, using stacked xpath function calls like the one above:

fn:replace('abcdefghi','a',fn:replace('abcdefghi','b','B'))

After evaluation of such _expression_, the library returns simply "B", instead of aBcdefghibcdefghi as I expected. I came up with this after having issues with my own registered xpath functions, which showed the same behavior, so I decided to try using built in functions, but the result leads the same.

I',m using LibXML2.2.7.

Is this a bug, and if so, any workaround to it?

Thanks in advance,

Best

--
Mariano Guadagnini