[xml] Segfault setting both xmlTextReaderSetStructuredErrorHandler and xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc

Hi,

I have a segfault running the sample program here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~gahr/xmlErrorHandler.c

It seems that setting up both xmlTextReaderSetStructuredErrorHandler and
xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc confuses the code around error.c:592 and
following, but I'm having a hard time tracking down the logics there..

I'm not sure if this is somehow related to this other post:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2009-August/msg00020.html

Any hints?

--
Pietro Cerutti