Re: [xml] Segfault setting both xmlTextReaderSetStructuredErrorHandler and xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc

On 2012-Aug-27, 13:26, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 05:04:50PM +0100, Pietro Cerutti wrote:
On 2012-Feb-01, 18:01, Pietro Cerutti wrote:
Hi,

I have a segfault running the sample program here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~gahr/xmlErrorHandler.c

It seems that setting up both xmlTextReaderSetStructuredErrorHandler and
xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc confuses the code around error.c:592 and
following, but I'm having a hard time tracking down the logics there..

I'm not sure if this is somehow related to this other post:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2009-August/msg00020.html

I have a patch at http://people.freebsd.org/~gahr/error.c.diff .

It works with any combinations of using xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc,
xmlTextReaderSetStructuredErrorHandler, both, or none.

  Makes sense, good catch !
Applied and commited:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/?id=890faa546bf386816dea59d0f1075bc3a42de263

Thank you Daniel!