[xml] A question about xmlParseMemory and xmlParseFile

Hi,
I have a question about  xmlParseMemory and xmlParseFile.

What file size of xml file can be processed by xmlParseMemory and xmlParseFile.

Because I try to Parse about 400MB ~ 600MB xml file, an error occurs.

I have enough memory,but always can't to parse a file of this size.

So I want to ask what the  maximum file size can be processed by xmlParseMemory and xmlParseFile

and why I have enough memory but only support this size of file.

Thank you.