Re: [xml] libxml2 cross-compilation && Python

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:39:53PM +0300, Roumen Petrov wrote:
Billie Alsup wrote:
The libxml2 configure script sets PYTHON_LIBS as

         PYTHON_LIBS=`python$PYTHON_VERSION-config --ldflags`
Probably we could discuss cross compilation related to python after
50 years .
   Err, you have a suggestion to solve the issue ? I do not for sure !

Long story . In same situation five years ago I open new issue in python bug tracking system with patches and etc, i.e. to cross compile python .... Most of the work is in repository for next python version (3.3) but some issues still remain open. Since a python build issue is usually fixed in five years period then ...

Otherwise lets assume that exist installation for host system then with "make INCLUDES=-I... LDFLAGS=-L.... " could be build any program with autotool based build.

Daniel

Roumen