Re: [xml] Unresolved externals with 2.9.0-rc1 on MSVC++ 2010

Unfortunately when compiling per the instructions in
win32/Readme.txt, I get a bunch of unresolved externals:

   yes rc1 was broken in this respect, I expect an rc2 sometime this
   week. Or you can try the git snapshot from ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/
it should have the fix now,

Ah, right. I tried the current git version instead and this seems to have worked perfectly. Thanks!

Cheers,
Adam.