Re: [xml] xmlXPathNodeSetSort performance

I had to do some changes to the original code to make it compile with msvc.
Did you report them back to the original author?

No. It was a change from C99 style to C89 style (e.g. declaration of local variables were moved to the top of
the function body). I didn't think he would be interested, but I can try to contact him. I also removed
functions not used for timsort, because I didn't want to do the changes there.

Vojtech