Re: [xml] Important: possible incompatible changes ahead for 2.9.0 !

Daniel Veillard, 06.08.2012 09:00:
   I have put a snapshot tarball libxml2-2.9.0-rc0.tar.gz (and rpms)
for people to have a try and raise issues with this change

One minor issue: I think you forgot to regenerate the documentation for the
above tar ball. I just noticed it because I routinely parse the HTML files
of new releases to generate the list of error constants in lxml, and the
archive above didn't add any new ones, despite having a new category
"XML_FROM_BUFFER" in the header files.

Stefan