[xml] Unable to compile for 64-bit Window 7 machine.

Hello,

I am trying to compile on a 64-bit Windows 7 machine using either nmake
from the Windows Command Prompt or GCC in a MinGW shell.  Neither method
works due to the combination of both forward and back slashes in the
make file.  I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how the compilation
is supposed to work.  Currently, my process looks like the following in
the Windows Command Prompt:

 * cd\win32
 * cscript configure.js
 * nmake /f Makefile.msvc

The error during make states that the header file cannot be found but
the path to the header file is specified using both forward and back
slashes.  If I specify the path with all backslashes, the compilation
works.

Thank you,
-Michael Eubanks