Re: [xml] can't figure out how to build native Windows 'iconv'

Thank you Jeff, but it has to be compiled here
for policy reasons.  I'm thinking maybe I'll autoconf
up a Makefile under linux and edit it for Windows
by hand.  Obviously there is no reason why the
code can't compile or won't work.  It's just a
bit of GNU religion that they don't support
native Windows builds.