[xml] Replacing Text in HTML SAX Parser.

Hello,

My apologies if this has been answered before but I've been searching and reading the documentation for the
last couple of days and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I'm trying to write an application that is fed an HTML page and it changes the text inside the HTML elements
according to a lookup database of phrases, I have to use the SAX parser for performance reasons.

I've been able to implement everything I needed but the actual replacement of text, how can I get the text
value of an HTML element using the SAX parser and how can I actually change it?

thank you in advance

Zaid