Re: [xml] libxml2 and PI <?xml-model?>

Hi Daniel,

Sunday 05 June 2011

On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 01:18:55PM +0200, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
[...]
However, using xmllint gives me the following error:
  not an error, it's a warning !

Ok, badly formulated you're right. :)

[...]
http://git.gnome.org/browse/libxml2/commit/?id=4c4653e587838a2cc78ddc03cb77
749198f12c6b

Thanks!

This is unfortunate as such files can not processed by xmllint or
xsltproc anymore. Before I open a bug, I thought I just ask for some
feedback.

  of course they can still be processed, a warning never stops
processing, if they are not processed it's that something else
is blocking, but certainly not the warning from libxml2 parser.

Oh yes, you're right!

Thanks again,
  Tom