[xml] libxml2 and PI <?xml-model?>

Hi

for version 12.x, the oXygen XML editor implemented a new W3C's processing
instruction (PI) named xml-model[1]. An example file could look like this:

------------------8<------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-model href="docbook.rnc" type="application/relax-ng-compact-syntax"?>
<section xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5.0">
  <title>Test</title>
  <para>Test</para>
</section>
------------------8<------------------

However, using xmllint gives me the following error:

$ rpm -q libxml2
libxml2-2.7.7-4.5.1.x86_64
$ xmllint --noout test-xml-model.xml
xml/structure/test-xml-model.xml:2: parser warning : xmlParsePITarget: invalid
name prefix 'xml'
<?xml-model href="docbook.rnc" type="application/relax-ng-compact-syntax"?>
           ^

It seems the above PI isn't known in the libxml2 documentation. Also no
bugzilla entry exists related to the above PI.

This is unfortunate as such files can not processed by xmllint or xsltproc
anymore. Before I open a bug, I thought I just ask for some feedback.

Thanks!
  Tom

-------
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-model/