[xml] XML validation with multiple schema definitions using libxml2

Hi,

In my application, I need to validate a XML file, which contains multiple schema references in it.

In libxml2, I can successfully validate a XML containing a single schema reference. Can we achieve this using libxml2, if we have multiple schema references in a single XML ?

We are using libxml2 version 2.7.6 in our application.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkateswarlu . Y,

SecureVue® - The Unified Situational Awareness Platform

"We can honestly say that eIQnetworks has the broadest range of capabilities we’ve seen in one integrated product." - Technology Executive Alert By Linda Musthaler, Network World

"This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or phone at +1 978.266.9933 and destroy the original message."