[xml] [ANN] CodeSynthesis XSD/e 3.2.0 released
- From: Boris Kolpackov <boris codesynthesis com>
- To: xml gnome org
- Subject: [xml] [ANN] CodeSynthesis XSD/e 3.2.0 released
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:40:52 +0000 (UTC)
I am pleased to announce the availability of CodeSynthesis XSD/e 3.2.0.
CodeSynthesis XSD/e is an open-source (GPL2 + free/commercial proprietary
licenses), dependency-free XML Schema to C++ compiler for mobile, embedded,
and light-weight applications. It provides XML parsing, serialization, XML
Schema validation and XML data binding while maintaining a small footprint
Major new features in this release:
* Mapping of XML Schema enumerations (xs:enumeration) to C++ enums.
* Configurable application character encoding (UTF-8 or ISO-8859-1).
* Support for custom memory allocators.
* Support for schema evolution using substitution groups. Both the
'ignore' and 'passthrough' models for unknown content are supported.
* Generation of clone functions for variable-length types.
* Improved support for XML Schema facet validation, including
This release also adds official support, instructions, and sample
configuration files for the following platforms/toolchains:
Integrity 178b/Green Hills MULTI C/C++
It is now also possible to build the XSD/e runtime library for iPhoneOS/iOS
with the XCode project.
For the complete list of new features in this release see:
Supported mobile/embedded targets include Embedded Linux, VxWorks, QNX,
LynxOS, Integrity 178b, iPhoneOS/iOS, Android, Symbian, and Windows
CE/Mobile. Precompiled binary distributions are available for GNU/Linux,
Mac OS X, Solaris, and Windows host development platforms.
More information, documentation, source code, and precompiled binaries
are available from:
] [Thread Prev