[xml] How to free memory allocated with xmlNewDocFragment() ?

Hello,Â

I am working on gdome2 in cygwin. The test suite fail. I am stuck in the debug somewhere with an invalid xmlFree() on a pointer allocated with xmlNewDocFragment().

The libxml2 doc (http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlNewDocFragment)Âdoes not says what should be used to de-allocate memory allocated by xmlNewDocFragment(). Is xmlFree() the appropriate function to use in that case ?

Thanks in advance, ÂÂ

--
Alexandre