Re: [xml] libxml2-2.7.8 and MinGW

Earnie wrote:
[SNIP]
As discussed on the MinGW list here are the patches for both libxml2 and
libxslt adorning dllexport with extern for both __CYGWIN__ and __MINGW32__.

During the discussion on the MinGW list we discovered the following bit
of information about dllexport:

From:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/y4h7bcy6.aspx

The use of dllexport implies a definition, while dllimport implies a
declaration. You must use the extern keyword with dllexport to force a
declaration; otherwise, a definition is implied.

And now with attachments.

Reviewing just files it seems to me correct .
Personally I cannot test right now . I think that in following 2 weeks I will found enough free time to build and run tests (I know that ebcdic and utf-16 tests fail on mingw*).

Roumen