Re: [xml] correct version of libxml2

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 03:02:45PM +0000, Floodeenjr, Thomas wrote:
Daniel,

Yes indeed, we seem to be calling xmlCleanupParser() in many places. We
will get with our engineering teams to investigate removing this call
from our code. I would imagine that they thought at the time that this
call was needed, as it appears to have had no ill side effects in the
2.6.x versions of libxml2.

  Oh, that call always deallocated all global variables used by libxml2
except that some things which were forgotten in the past are now more
throroughtly cleaned up. Things like entity definitions for predefined
entities of XML have always been cleaned up that way for example,
  Calling it while the library or its data were still in use has always
been a dangerous thing to do, then it's a matter of luck...

Daniel