Re: [xml] xmlDocPtr to xml string

I have another problem in xml parsing. I have a XML string like:
<A>
<B>bbb</B>
<C>ccc</C>
<D>
      <D1>111</D1>
      <D2>222</D2>
      <D3>333</D3>
      <D4>444</D4>
      <D5>555</D5>
      <D6>666</D6>
</D>
</A>

I want to extract string
      <D1>111</D1>
      <D2>222</D2>
      <D3>333</D3>
      <D4>444</D4>
      <D5>555</D5>
      <D6>666</D6>
from the the xmlNodePtr <D>. I want the string as char *. I tried to use function
xmlNodeGetContent(lv_xmlchild)
but it is giving me the content of all subtags content like 111222333444555666.
Please help me out.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 04:23:13PM +0530, seemant bisht wrote:
> Hi,
> I want the way to convert xmlDocPtr to xml string. Actually I have to set
> some data inside a tag for e.g.
> I have to insert 444 inside tag A in xml string. <AA><A></A></AA>
> So I have created xml DocPtr from the xml string and then I have set the
> value 444 to that node. Now I have to extract the modified xml string.
>
> Waiting for response.

 Why do you ask instead of looking the existing provided examples in the
documentation ?

 http://xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html#xpath2.c

Daniel

--