Re: [xml] xmlDocPtr to xml string

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 04:23:13PM +0530, seemant bisht wrote:
Hi,
I want the way to convert xmlDocPtr to xml string. Actually I have to set
some data inside a tag for e.g.
I have to insert 444 inside tag A in xml string. <AA><A></A></AA>
So I have created xml DocPtr from the xml string and then I have set the
value 444 to that node. Now I have to extract the modified xml string.

Waiting for response.

  Why do you ask instead of looking the existing provided examples in the
documentation ?

  http://xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html#xpath2.c

Daniel