Re: [xml] Add new pretty-printing and sorting options for saving XML

Daniel,

On Tuesday 12 Oct 2010 08:40:52 Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 09:34:11AM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 10:22:22PM +0100, Adam Spragg wrote:
libxml developers,

Please find for your consideration a series of patches to add 2 new
"xmlSaveOption"s to libxml.

XML_SAVE_WSNONSIG is a new pretty-printing format which adds whitespace
*within* tags, where permitted by the XML standard, to re-line and
indent XML files, without changing any element content at all. No
whitespace is added to, removed from, or altered in any text node of
the document, and no text nodes are are added or removed either.

  Hum, relooking at your patch here, I may have misunderstood how you
tried to do this, I will recheck... Maybe this can be isolated from
the canonicalization attempt and useful as such...

Any news on rechecking this?

Adam