Re: [xml] Wrong error message when parsing SVG.xsd

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 12:14:39PM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 07:00:20PM +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
PS: Posting here, because it seems bugzilla is not read... I have 3 patches
in there that are bitrotting. (613466, 613467, 625851)

  argh, well yes for urgent issues it's good to also raise problems here
but bugzilla is important too to make sure the issue is kept. I usually
go though bugzilla when I think I have time for a release, which doesn't
happen very often.

quickly:
  613466 ACK, makes sense patch looks just fine
  613467 ACK, I tend to not build out of tree, looks fine
  625851 nontrivial, patch seems fine, but the swap of thread and global
         init I need to double check to make sure the thread local storage
         is still properly allocated in that case

  Can you believe that I have kepts firefox tabs for those bugs since
I replied ? Well that's true (well it restarted many time but kept
those open :-)

  Anyway all 3 patches are just fine, I pushed them

   thanks a lot !

Daniel