Re: [xml] CHANGING THE ATTRIBUTE AND NODE NAME.

Do you mean these?

http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlSetProp
http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlSetNsProp

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 5:28 AM, sindhusagar ampa <sindhusagarampa gmail com> wrote:

HI Good evening,

This is ampa Sindhu sagar,

 I am using LIBXML for parsing and changing the xml as per my requirements.

To change the Node Name I have xmlNodeSetName()Â which is predefined in libxml.

I didnot find Âany function to change the attribute value.

So I am pointing the attribute to a different memory location and accessing it and changing the name.

Is it the correctway?

Or it should not be done like this.

Please reply at the earliestâ

Thanks