Re: [xml] libxml2 [Sub-document C14N / Custom Malloc]
- From: Aleksey Sanin <aleksey aleksey com>
- To: Tejus A G <tejus ag gmail com>
- Cc: xml gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xml] libxml2 [Sub-document C14N / Custom Malloc]
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:46:18 -0800
Take a look at xmlC14NIsVisibleCallback
On 3/11/2010 9:21 AM, Tejus A G wrote:
I have 2 queries w.r.t libxml2 API/usage.
1. I am trying to C14N transform a sub-tree of a XML document. Is there
any simple way to do this ? [I tried XPath but I couldn't find a query
to get the
full sub-tree using xpath].
I am right now using C14NExecute and have my callback check each node
2. Is there any way to give the libXML2 library a custom malloc function ?
So, that all memory allocations the library does goes through it instead of
whatever libXML2 is using.
xml mailing list, project page http://xmlsoft.org/
xml gnome org
] [Thread Prev