Re: [xml] Walking tree without recursion

Oliver Kindernay schrieb am 23.06.2010 um 18:39 (+0200):
I am using libxml2 HTML 4.0 parser to parse HTML and XHTML web pages.
I want to found specific tags (i.e a), so I have to walk through the
tree of parsed document. And I don't want to use recursion like in
this example http://xmlsoft.org/examples/tree1.c. Is there some
mechanism in libxml which provides parsed nodes in some queue?

Sounds like you should be using a high-level approach such as XPath
or XSLT. Forgoing the benefits provided by these technologies is like
deliberately using flintstone to make fire.

--
Michael Ludwig