From: Cory Nelson [mailto:phrosty gmail com]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 9:19 PM
To: Frank Geisler
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] sorting with xmllib C/C++

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Frank Geisler <FGeisler nyx com> wrote:
Are there any examples of sorting xml by attribute using C/C++ libxml2? If
not, do you have any pointers on going about this? I am new to libxml.

I'm not sure what you mean... do you have <element
attr="foo"/><element attr="bar"/> and want to sort the elements by
their attribute values?  You can use xslt for that, otherwise I think
you'll need to do it manually.

--
Cory Nelson
http://int64.org

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com

Note:  The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, and please
delete it from your system.  Thank you.  NYSE Euronext.