Re: [xml] sorting with xmllib C/C++
- From: Cory Nelson <phrosty gmail com>
- To: Frank Geisler <FGeisler nyx com>
- Cc: "xml gnome org" <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xml] sorting with xmllib C/C++
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:19:01 -0700
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Frank Geisler <FGeisler nyx com> wrote:
Are there any examples of sorting xml by attribute using C/C++ libxml2? If
not, do you have any pointers on going about this? I am new to libxml.
I'm not sure what you mean... do you have <element
attr="foo"/><element attr="bar"/> and want to sort the elements by
their attribute values? You can use xslt for that, otherwise I think
you'll need to do it manually.
] [Thread Prev