Re: [xml] nanohttp

* dhk wrote:
I'm trying to use nanohttp to get and parse file.  Is there a way to
read the contents of a directory to see what's there before calling
xmlNanoHTTPFetch()?  I thought xmlNanoHTTPMethodRedir() would do it, but
I can't get it to work.  Is there an example?  Also is there a way to
fetch all the files or use wild cards in the url?

HTTP does not know about directories (without WebDAV semantics at least)
so what you are asking is not possible using any HTTP client. If servers
do generate some kind of directory listing you could trying writing a
parser for their output format.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern hoehrmann de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de