Re: [xml] Help on building libxml2 on Win32 - runtest.exe tests fail

Hi all,

After looking through the previous error output of runtest.exe, I realised that most of these errors were due to the installation process not copying two folders required for runtest.exe from C:\DEVEL\libxml2-2.7.6 (source code directory) to C:\opt (installation directory).
These folders are:

  1. test
  2. result

The folders above were manually copied as required.

I executed runtest.exe from C:\opt (as runtest.exe used relative path starting from C:\opt) with the following command:
bin\runtest.exe > libxml2_runtest_log.txt 2>&1

There were 10 remaining errors and they all had to do with ebcdic_566012.xml located in:
C:\DEVEL\libxml2-2.7.6\test\ebcdic_566012.xml

I’ve attached the output of runtest.exe.

I would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me on these remaining errors and how corrections can be made.

Much thanks.

Regards,

Xiangrong.