Re: [xml] How to print xml as it is formed

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 20:06, Yuri Shtil <yshtil broadcom com> wrote:
I could not find the answer  anywhere I looked so far.

I what to be able to print xml using libxml2 as it is formed rather than at
the end when the whole document is created.

The analog can be find in the perl module XML::Writer which has methods like
startTag, endTag etc.

I need to use this from a C program and perl is too slow.

May be xmlwriter  is what you looking for?

http://www.xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlwriter.html
http://www.xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html#xmlWriter

--
Andrew W. Nosenko <andrew w nosenko gmail com>