Re: [xml] xmlParseFile Help

2010/1/7 Charles.K.W <genewk hotmail com>:

Dear Sir/Madam:

When I use xmlParseFile or xmlReadFile to read a huge XML file (about 10 G),
but I don't have a big memory server, so I want to get the content per line
(like the C function fgets).
Can libxml2 achieve this function? If so, what is the function?

Try to use Reader interface:
    http://xmlsoft.org/xmlreader.html
    http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlreader.html
If you need fast but convenient streamed transformation from xml to
your data structures, then it is ultimate solution (proofed just by my
practical experience).

--
Andrew W. Nosenko <andrew w nosenko gmail com>