Re: [xml] xmlEncodeSpecialChars vs xmlEncodeEntitiesReentrant

On 2/10/2010 19:12, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 06:15:38PM +0300, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
Both calls have a header comment about their reentrance capability.
Is it a comment bug?

Does reentrant in this case mean that I can pass a string already
encoded with xmlEncodeEntitiesReentrant
to this call again?
   no it's related to xmlEncodeEntities() deprecated function which used
a global variable for doing the conversion and hence was not
thread-safe.
Ah, thanks.

What call should I use to set new attribute content with xmlNodeSetContent()?
Daniel