Re: [xml] xmlparse not declared in this scope

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM, nkat nkat  wrote:
Hi,

Thanks...

Hi,
Please don't top-post. It makes the discussion impossible to follow.

I also am getting these errors:
xmlparse not declared in this scope,
similarly for xmldocgetrootelement, xmlfreedoc, xmlstrcmp and so on..

Use grep to find out which headers declare those functions.

Is there some tutorial where i can read about the include files

http://www.xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html