[xml] xmlparse not declared in this scope

Hi,

Thanks...

I also am getting these errors:
xmlparse not declared in this scope,
similarly for xmldocgetrootelement, xmlfreedoc, xmlstrcmp and so on..

Is there some tutorial where i can read about the include files adn
what files should i include for the above errors?
I tried <libxml2/libxml/parse.h>