Re: [xml] Minor patch for conditional defines in threads.c

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 10:34:52AM +1000, Eric Zurcher csiro au wrote:

After struggling with git to obtain the new sources,

  Hum, 2.7.5 should be available as a tarball release ...
plus there are git snapshots builds every hour or so.

I've just tried re-building libxml2-2.7.5 under Windows with the 2007
version of CodeGear ("Borland") compiler, and found one very minor problem.
In threads.c, there are two lines reading:
#elif HAVE_WIN32_THREADS

The CodeGear compiler doesn't like this syntax for the #elif directive, but is happy with:
#elif defined(HAVE_WIN32_THREADS)

  Okay, I see, we are using #elif defined HAVE_WIN32_THREADS
everywhere else in that module and others, so I'm keeping the
same. I also checked wehad no other bare #elif in the code.

Can you check git head with your patch now that you have git setup :-)

Daniel